Monday, June 1, 2009

Beatles for Sale--And I Can't Wait

E3 is this week, so the nerd in me will be getting hyped up about various new bits of video game news.

I've been a huge Beatles fan much of my life, so I'm really getting hyped up for the new Beatles Rock Band game. I know it's not any different than a lot of other rhythm games, but c'mon, it's the Beatles!

Here's a new trailer--I love the visual style and song choice. Has a cool rotoscoped, Yellow Submarine feel to it. Even though all Rock Band games are basically the same (this one spices it up by adding three part harmonies) this is one I'll definitely be picking up on September 9th, hopefully with all the many peripherals to get the full Beatles fantasy experience.

Take a look!




If that doesn't get a Beatles fan excited, what will? They sure know how to market themselves, even forty five years on. There's some gameplay footage and more at the game's official website. No doubt it will sell like crazy when it comes out.

No comments: